It’s Great Being a Mid Rivers Eagle!
The Mid Rivers Junior Football Association have served the children of the St. Louis Metropolitan area since 1973. From our humble beginnings 35 years ago, we have grown to provide tackle football, flag football, junior flag football, and cheerleading programs to over 1,100 children ages 4-15 annually. Since 2005, our teams have earned 14 Football Tournament Championships, 9 Gateway Football League Championships, 14 Gateway Football League Conference Championships, 15 Gateway Football League Super Bowl Apperances, 2 Local Cheer Competitions, 2 Missouri State Championships, 1 National Football Championship, and 1 National Cheerleading Championship. Our teams have played games in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Florida, as well as against teams from Wisconsin, Louisiana, Georgia, Ohio, and Oklahoma.
Our Mission Statement
To be nationally recognized as the premier football and cheerleading program in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. Through participation, we will promote athletic and academic excellence in our young men and women.
Our goal is to return our student athletes to their individual schools as leaders!
Our Eagle Beliefs
- Year round participation in our programs, training, and sports camps; Continuing education of our coaches; Supplementing our existing rosters and staff by recruiting the area’s top available players and coaches will keep our team competitive.
- Teach the fundamentals of football and cheerleading
- Leadership is a learned behavior… and can be transferred from sports to other areas of life.
- Building character in youth through hard work and striving to reach high expectations.
- Our players will improve through exposure to the best competition.
- Faith, family, and school are more important than football or cheerleading.
- Emphasize team success over personal glory.
- Giving back to the community is a vital part of becoming solid citizens